Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!

I am a big fan of Phil Wickham and Divine Romance is one of my favorite songs. When I listen to it, I am always reminded of Christ's love for me and it challenges me to live for eternity. Enjoy the video and I hope that this Easter you take a little time to remember the love that Christ has shown us by sacrificing his own life for ours. The Swansons wish everyone a Blessed Easter!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the YouTube link, I'd never heard that song before. Looks like Ramiro will be getting another song request from me. Love the video that goes along with it. We watched the Passion this past Sunday. It is such an awesome visual reminder of the price Jesus paid for us and how much he truely loves each and every one of us. It brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart.
Easter blessings,
Crystal(: