One of our favorite Christmas traditions is celebrating with The McNeelys. Kevin and Allison are our very good friends who are more like family than friends and they introduced this tradition to us a few years back. This tradition has a few rules that we love. One rule is that the host makes the dinner and the guest brings the dessert. This year it was our turn to host so I made some yummy chicken tacos and Allison brought a delicious chocolate chip cookie pie. The other rule is that we only buy gifts for the kids. Aaron and I didn't like this rule at first because Kevin and Allison didn't have kids for a while so I never felt like we got to participate in the giving, however we now have sweet Macey and I get to have fun buying girly things for her.
Weekly Challenge -Ephesians 2:1-3
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment