I have realized that I am behind on blogging so this will be the first of several posts so that I can get caught up. We took advantage of having MLK day off this year especially since Aaron gets all of the government holidays off and Ethan is in real school so he was off as well. Aaron's sister, Amanda invited us out to her place for lunch. The great thing about visiting her is that she lives literally across the street from White Rock Lake. So after having some lunch we headed to the lake to feed the ducks and play at the park. It was a perfect day, a little chilly with the wind but bearable. We had a blast spending time with family and just enjoying the day together. Thanks Amanda for the invite and we are already planning on doing it again on President's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment