Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching Up!

I will admit I have been a really bad blogger the past month. Partly because I feel like I don't have many blog worthy stories but also because life is just busy these days. So I am going to try to post several blogs today to get everyone caught up with us.

I will start with Mother's Day. Aaron and the kids have a tradition of going out Sunday morning so that I can sleep in and have some time to myself. They usually come back with flowers that Ethan gets to pick out and a coffee for me. It is a very sweet tradition that I look forward to and cherish every year. Sorry, I have no picture to document but the flowers were roses and they were beautiful. Good choice Ethan!

The rest of the afternoon was spent just hanging out with each other and enjoying the day as a family. Our life around here has been very busy with committments or sickness the last month so it was nice to just be together without having anything to do.

We ended the evening celebrating Mothers by having my family over for dinner. My sisters and I cooked for my mom. My mom's favorite food is fried chicken and she never gets to have it because lets face it, it isn't real healthy, however it sure is good so we decided to give her treat and I cooked about 4 pounds of chicken and my sisters brought the sides to go with the meal. It was a yummy dinner and I hope my mom enjoyed it. We then finished the evening with a little Wii. This is Ethan's favorite past time at the moment so it was fun to be able to share that fun with the family.

Mom and the girls


All of the "Kids"


TeeTee and Ethan playing a little Mario Cart

No comments: