Well, I have been quite the blog slacker. Partly, because we have just been cruising through the summer relaxing and having fun with not much to blog about but also our camera is not taking very good pictures right now. Once again we have dropped a nice, expensive camera and now it will not zoom or focus very well. So most of the time it is a bit of a beating to use and I just forget to take pics until after the fact. I also don't like to post without pictures because lets face it we Swansons aren't that exciting and we need pictures to make it half way interesting. So I am going to try and be a better blogger in the future. Until then, here are a couple of random pictures from this week.
Weekly Challenge -Ephesians 2:1-3
9 years ago
1 comment:
CUTE PIGGIES!
Post a Comment