Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Field Trip, T-Ball, and MDO

Ethan had his class field trip last week and we went to the Science Place. I was a little apprehensive about going at first because I was going to be a chaperone which meant I was probably going to have to keep up with quite a few, crazy, kindergarten boys. It turned out I only had 3 and we had a great time.


The 3 sweet boys I got to hang out with all day.




Ethan climbing the small rock wall.

Ethan also had his last T-ball practice and game this past week. It was an awesome season with great coaches and great kids. We were a little sad to see it end but we are looking forward to starting coach pitch next year. For our last practice we went to CiCi's Pizza to celebrate the season. It was fun to get to know some of the other parents and the boys had fun eating and playing together.


Our attempt to get one last team picture. I took about 5 shots and this is the best I could come up with.

Last week was also our last day of MDO. It was a little bittersweet for me because although I was ready for summer break, I was also sad because I am losing my partner next year. She is trying to go back to full time teaching. I have had a blast working with one of my best friends but I also look forward to what next year brings. It was also Kate's last day. She has had awesome teachers this year and I wish they could move up with her next year. They have been so sweet and patient with her. They truly love the kiddos in their class and Kate loved going to school.

Kate with Ms Terry and Ms Teresa.

No comments: