Saturday, Aaron stayed in Forney and did the race while I took the kids to lunch and then to Ethan's T-ball game. I still have not taken any pics of him playing this season but hopefully will do that next week. We then ended our Saturday with church.
Sunday, we did a service project with our small group in the morning. Ethan and Aaron helped out with that while Kate and I stayed home since she ran a random fever during the middle of the night. That afternoon we went rollerskating, yes rollerskating with Aaron's branch. Neither one of us had done this in probably 20 years. It was a little frightening, it took us a while to remember how to skate and Aaron and I have decided we are officially too old for this past time. The kids were not too sure about it either. I thought Kate would be all about it but she was very scared and lasted about 5 minutes in her skates and then she was done. Ethan wanted to so bad but was very scared as well. It took him about 30 minutes to find some courage but he finally tried it and I think he actually had fun. Here are some pictures, notice that the skating rink has not changed at all in the past 30 years. So weird you would think they would update or remodel at least.
We ended our weekend with a quiet evening at home. Here is Ethan reading to Kate right before bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment