I gave Kate her first pedicure this past weekend. I wondered how she would do since she is not much of a sit still kind of a girl but she did great. She loved it and has literally not stopped talking about it for the past 2 days. I think I might have a girly girl on my hands. She will take her shoes off, stick her feet in your face, and say "yook" (look). She is so proud of her pretty toes.
Weekly Challenge -Ephesians 2:1-3
9 years ago


4 comments:
That is adorable! Julia has that same outfit too and I'm jealous it's warm enough for Kate to wear it!
Thanks Stacy. We have had some great Spring weather here in Texas. I hope you get some soon.
that's too cute!!
Adorable. She'll be going to get pedicures with you before you know it! (:
Post a Comment