Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Try Shutterfly!

So shutterfly is offering a holiday card special for bloggers. If you write about them on your blog, you can receive 50 free holiday cards. I have never used shutterfly before but have shopped for cards on their site in the past and since I have started this new coupon adventure I am always up for a bargain. Here is how it works: go online, pick out the design that fits your occasion, insert your photo, and either have them mailed to your home or pick up at your nearest Walgreens, Target, or CVS. I have found a few cards that I like so you may find one of these in your mail in the next couple of months.....

I have already started looking for the right pictures to use and soon I will start designing my Shutterfly card. If you have a blog, go here and fill out the submission form for 50 free holiday cards or if you do not blog, click here and start designing your holiday card. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

The Sheppard Bunch said...

thanks for sharing! i just signed up!