So Thanksgiving has come and gone and I am very behind on updating the blog so this is a few posts combined into one. This year Ethan's class did not have a Thanksgiving feast but they did perform a Thanksgiving play about animals. He was chosen to be the fox and he did a fabulous job. Here he is in his homemade Fox costume.


Kate had her Thanksgiving feast at school where she ate some yummy food, dressed up like a turkey and sang a few songs with her class.


Kate singing the B-I-B-L-E with her class.
Our Thanksgiving was a little different this year because Aaron went to Vietnam while me and the kids stayed home and celebrated the holiday with my family. It was a very long week without Daddy at home but we survived and we are so proud of his serving heart.

While Daddy was there serving the orphans and people of Vietnam......

We were here hanging out with my family. I love this picture of Kate snuggling with my granny.

Here is our annual Thanksgiving picture minus Daddy. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment