Ethan and Kate both had their last week of school before Winter Break this past week. Last week also means a week full of Christmas Parties. Kate had hers first which was called a Birthday Breakfast for Jesus. They started by singing a few songs, had a yummy breakfast, and then they ended the party with a book exchange. Kate received a Christmas Cheerios book that she loves because it gives her an excuse to eat Cheerios.
Ethan's party was the next day and it was a fun party but it is a bit of a blur to me. You see I volunteered to be co-room parent this year for his class. Not sure what I was thinking. Ha!! Actually, it hasn't been that bad but I was halfway in charge of the party so I was doing a lot of crowd control and I didn't feel like I was able to give much attention to Ethan. Luckily Aaron was there to help Ethan and take all of the pictures. Ethan ate some snacks, made a reindeer cupcake that he enjoyed afterwards, and made an ornament. The party was a success and Ethan said he had fun which is what matters. However, he is not quite sure how he feels about being out of school for the break because he is going to miss his teacher so much. We have been very blessed this year with such a sweet and nurturing 1st Grade teacher. Oh how he loves Mrs. Hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment