Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So Behind!

I am so behind on blogging. December, Christmas, and New Years have all come and gone and we are approaching the end of January and our poor blog has been avoided. Mainly because I haven't wanted to take the time to sit down and write and I have not been in the blogging mood lately. So, I say all of that because I am going to attempt to post a few blogs but they will probably be mostly pictures and not a lot of explanation so that I can get through it. Hoping to be better about the blog in the coming few weeks.

First up is our Annual McNeely/Swanson Christmas. We think we finally decided it was our 7th Christmas dinner together. This is one of my favorite traditions. We get to spend an extra Christmas with our friends who are more like family and we love it. This year Allison made a traditional Mennonite Christmas Dinner and it was delicious. We can't wait to have it again some day.
The kids opening the loot.

Our annual picture, it actually turned out great and I think it was on the first try!

Kids opening more loot.

The kid table...they are "patiently" waiting for their dinner.

No comments: