Sunday, April 24, 2011

March Recap in Pics

Kate had Western Day at school. She picked the white pony with pink hair of course. I was so proud of her this year because she was not afraid so there were no tears just lots of smiles.

Allison and I took our 2nd annual trip to the Arboretum this year. We like to go during the Dallas Blooms when they have the mommy and me days. We had a fun time and Kate and I are looking forward to our next trip.
Kate and Macey posing for the picture. I love the grin on Macey's face!

Kate also got her face painted like a pink tiger while we were there. She loved it and did not want to wash it off!

Over Spring Break I took the kids to a place called The Gentle Zoo. They had a petting zoo, bounce house, train ride, and a wooden maze. The kids enjoyed the petting zoo the most and my sweet boy Ethan fell in love with a baby goat. It was very sweet and out of character at the same time for him. He fed it several times and I would find him just staring at him. He would go play and then come back to feed or watch the sweet sheep. It was so sweet and fun to watch Ethan's soft heart towards this animal. After a few tears, I finally got him to leave but he is still asking me if we can have a goat in our backyard. If only.

Kate feeding the goats.

The goat that captured Ethan's heart.

My kids enjoying and loving each other on the train ride.

A snapshot of Kate doing one of her favorite things. I think she is talking to her NeNe. What a great picture of things to come with our little diva K-bear!

Ethan also started his 3rd season of baseball. He is not a huge fan of the games yet because he gets very nervous playing in front of a crowd but he is still having a lot of fun.

**Up next is Ethan's 7th's birthday.**

No comments: