Well, I am extremely behind on blogging. We are going through a very busy season of life right now and there just hasn't been time to blog. I am going to try to play catch up and get some posts written. Be looking for some recaps. First up is the end of February and then a recap of March.
We celebrated Valentine's Day or I should say the kids celebrated this holiday because Aaron and I usually boycott this day but is way fun for our kids. Ethan had his Valentine's Day Party at school which is always fun. I am co-room parent this year so I had to help plan which made it a little more stressful for me but it ended up being great and the kids had a blast.
The last exciting thing that happened was my other sister got engaged on Valentine's Weekend. We are so happy for Aunt TT and we celebrated with the family at one my favorite restaurants at The Harbor.
No comments:
Post a Comment