Sunday, September 18, 2011

Catch Up Time

Since I have been a horrible blogger, I am just going to start posting pictures starting with May and then hopefully catch up to September. I cannot believe how far behind I am. So, there will be a lot of pictures and not very many words. Here we go!

May brought another school year to an end and this was one that I wish could have lasted forever for Ethan. He had an awesome year with a fabulous teacher that we miss terribly. We love you Mrs. Hunt.
Ethan receiving his awards. He received the Outstanding Math Award, Perfect Attendance, Citzenship, and A Honor Roll. Needless to say we were very proud of him.


Ethan with his fabulous First Grade Teacher.


Ethan and his best buddy AJ.


Kate also finished her first year of preschool. Here she is with her teachers Mrs. Joella and Mrs. Theresa.

No comments: