Friday, October 14, 2011

iPhone Friday!

So, in the trendy blogging world this post would be called Insta-Friday, but since we all know I am not a trendy person then I am definitely not trendy in blogland. So, I am going with iPhone Friday. All this means is that you post pictures taken throughout your week from your phone. I seem to always forget about those pics and I also like this because it gives a recap of our week and makes me think back about what we did. These pics never seem to get posted or printed so here is my attempt to clean out my phone and share a little bit.

Aaron finished off his season of Triathlons by doing the Toyoto U.S. Open race that was here in Rockwall. The course was harder than he expected but overall he had a good race and was pleased with his results. We are very proud of our triathlete!


I also got a little bit of a new hair do this past week and here is my attempt at a picture of myself. I never do this and can't believe I'm posting it on here. Ha!


Aaron and I had a long overdue date day and he bought me some TOMS while we were out. Now I won't say that these are the cutest shoes I have ever owned but I love what this company stands for and they are definitely some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.


Oh, I almost forgot this one. School is in full swing and turns out 2nd grade has been quite an adjustment for our family. Ethan has a lot more daily work, homework, projects, and reading to do. It makes us very busy during the week but gives us a lot of easy family time. His first home project was a diorama. Now this mommy and teacher for that matter are not a fan of the dioramas. That's why when I taught I never made my students do one but Ethan did it and loved it. He did such a great job. He had to choose an animal and make his diorama look like that animal's habitat. He chose beaver which lives in fresh water and near forests.


Ethan finally lost is his 2 front teeth. They have been loose for what seems like months and then have been hanging on by a thread for the last 2 weeks. He literally looked like a jacked up tooth hillbilly if there is such a thing. Anyway, they are both out now and I love his toothless grin!


This last pic I actually took tonight to capture our little reader. He was reading the bible to all of us after dinner. Oh, how I hope he continues to have a love for reading.

So, there you go, Insta Friday or my version iPhone Friday!

1 comment:

Allison said...

YAY, TOMS! My favorite shoes ever!!!!!