Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wrapping up September

Wow, September flew by. As usual I feel like life just never slows done for us but I would rather be busy and loving the season of life we are in than whatever the alternative is. We have now entered my favorite time of year which is Fall season. Today is the second day of October and I love all things that happen in October mainly because our month gets filled with fun stuff to do with our kids but that is all for another post. For now here are some pics from our busy September.

Kate started her 2nd year of preschool. She is now in the 3's class and she adores her teachers this year. Here is our firecracker, I mean our very sweet, loving, affectionate Kate with her teachers.

I got to have lunch with my boy at his school, I plan to do this as long as he will let me. He asked me the other day when I was going to come again so that makes me happy. Fun times with him!

We also attempted to go to a Ranger game and unfortunately we didn't plan very well and ended up at a sold out game without tickets. We bought standing room only tickets and then sat at the very top directly in the sun on a Sunday afternoon. Good times, at least were making memories. Here is Ethan at the game. He is very torn. He is technically an A's fan but I think he secretly wants to be a Ranger fan! ;)

And, probably the most memorable thing about September was my baby sister got married. Her wedding was beautiful and we had a blast. Our kids are so excited to have Colby as their official Uncle. Congrats to Aunt Chell and Uncle CoCo!

No comments: