We did lots of baking this Christmas. I found these on Pintrest of course and the kids gave them as gifts to their friends.
Our completed Gingerbread house. The kids actually did it all by themselves this time.
My Christmas place setting that I came up with this year. Not usually my thing but I had fun decorating and finding all of the pieces.
Poor Kate got a sinus infection right before Christmas and I found her sleeping on the couch which never happens so I knew she was sick.
Jingle Bell Run with mom and sisters. It was fun and we might make it a tradition but unfortunately it is probably why I'm wearing my new fashionable boot. Ugh!
One of Kate's favorite Christmas gifts. Her new dog "GoGo", it barks and she can even walk it on a leash.
My awesome hubby and father of my children putting together K's Barbie house. It was a big project and he sacrificed a whole evening to do this for his girl. She loves it!
Nannie was so kind and treated the kids to a trip to Legoland Discovery Center over the break. Ethan was so excited to see a life size Dirk made completely out of legos that he had to have a picture with him. I love my boy and his new found love for basketball.
K and E ready for the 3D movie at Legoland. We loved that place, definitely worth the trip and the long wait.
We had an exceptionally warm day over the break as well so we took advantage and headed out for a ride. Good times with my kiddos.
We spent lots of time the week after Christmas purging, organizing, and redecorating a few things. This is my new wall that we came up with and I love how it turned out. I am looking for some wall vinyl to go with it but for now this is a product of spending hours and hours on Pinterest.
We have also spent lots of our time with our new Dance 3 game on the Wii. It is so fun, we found something that we can all enjoy together, even Kate and as a bonus we all get in some good exercise.
And this is my ugly boot, ugh, I hate it. I somehow injured my ankle and have tendinitis. I'm hoping it comes off sooner rather than later. :(
Just wanted to show what an average day looks like at my house sometimes. Kate is drawing(one of her favorite things to do right now), not sure why she chose the middle of the kitchen floor but whatever works right?
No comments:
Post a Comment