I have to admit that I was not looking forward to spring break that much. Only because Ethan normally goes to school everyday and he tends to get bored and a little cranky without a routine. I usually enjoy our little break away from each other so I was worried about how the week would go. However this has been one of the best spring breaks we have had. We haven't done anything extremely exciting but we have had a lot of fun none the less. Tuesday we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for a late lunch and spent most of the afternoon there. I thought that it would be really crazy and crowded but it actually was nice and enjoyable.
Yesterday we made some last minute plans with some friends and had a picnic at the park. We ate lunch and then headed to the playground for a few hours. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to enjoy the sunshine. I have been pleasantly surprised at how great this week has turned out.


The last 2 days of spring break will be spent spring cleaning and getting ready for Ethan's party. If interested check back later this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment