Last week Ethan completed his first year of school. He is now officially a first grader and I cannot believe how fast he is growing. He had an awesome kindergarten year and has learned and grown so much. He is working well above where he should be and is already reading on an end of first grade level. We are so proud of him and look forward to watching what God has in store for him in the years to come. The last week of school was spent doing things like awards ceremony(kinder graduation), having field day, and having a yearbook signing party. I always love the end of school, it is such an exciting time of celebrating the year's accomplishments and looking forward to the summer vacation so I love sharing this with my kids even more. Here are a few pics of the last week.
Ethan lining up to get his Kindergarten diploma.
With his teacher Ms. Mann, he said he was going to miss her the most. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment