Monday, March 29, 2010

Ethan Turns Six!

Ethan turned 6 this past week. I can't believe how time is flying. This year was not a party year for him so we just spent the day enjoying and celebrating his life as a family. We started the day with a tradition I started 2 years ago. He woke up to a balloon filled room and then he got to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Next, was school, I sent some treats for his class to enjoy at the end of the day. I wish I could have been there to get some pictures because his teacher's big deal on their birthday is to shower them with silly string. From what I understand he was completely covered in silly string and loving every minute of it. Ethan got to choose where we went to dinner for his birthday and of course he chose "Chuck E. Cheese". I thought maybe we were out of that stage but no such luck, however, it was not crowded at all and he had a blast and it was fun to play games and spend time as a family. He had a great birthday and is already talking about turning 7. Here are a few pictures from his day.
Ethan with the 20 or so balloons his dad so graciously blew up for him.


Happy 6th Birthday Ethan!


Aaron and Ethan sharing a verse about how God made him special and in His own image. Hopefully he got it, he looks a little more interested in his gift though.


Blowing out his candles, notice there are seven, I guess that is one to grow on or maybe we just can't count very well. Ha!


Very excited about the money he got from Aunt Bear!


Here are a few pics of the family getting their game on at Chuck E. Cheese.
Aaron and Colby playing a little basketball. Aaron looks so serious!


E and K riding the roller coaster. K looks a little frightened.


E and Bapaw playing air hockey. This is one of Ethan's favs to play.


Aunt Chell and Aunt Tee playing skee ball.

No comments: